- Logon to Windows using your normal username and password.
- Click on the Start button
- Click on Start Search.
- Type, cmd.
- Right-click cmd, select 'Run as administrator' from the shortcut menu.
- Net user administrator passw0rd (Replace password with the actual password string that you have chosen. Press enter the command completed successfully will be displayed.)
- Net user administrator /active:yes (Press enter the command completed successfully will be displayed.)
- Switch User, or logoff
- Logon as Administrator and new Password (Your password may be different!)